Sunday, September 25, 2011

Summer Vacation!

This is just a short message to say sorry I did not keep up the blog during the summer.

No, I was not on vacation but working, and just didn't seem to find the time.
I will be putting that to rights in the next day or two so normal programming should resume!

Summer is quite busy for us here. Both Robin and I both work for Dept of Fisheries. Robin is away monitoring the commercial salmon fishing fleet and I am based from home visiting the sport fishing lodges. My purpose is to gather data regarding halibut catch, check log book entries and collect hatchery fish heads.
I will explain all this more in detail in a later entry.
In the meantime we are at the end of the summer silly season and making fast progress...if you look at the weather...towards the winter caretaking job.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment